Author: injate <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/11/2011 1:07:40 PM
Subject: iConomy suggestions go here

So there's the starting point I'm thinking of having. We're starting with the basic building blocks for buying & selling. iConomy will generate/give the blocks when you buy and remove your virtual currency, selling will add virtual currency and remove blocks from your inventory.

I haven't looked at this in a few nights but I just realized gravel should probably be tweaked to sell for less...that'll be a popular farm item otherwise probably. I calculated the sell/per 15s to determine if any one item would be way over valued or not.

Basically if it's not listed on that chart then it won't be available through iConomy generation. You'll only be able to find non-listed materials through player-shops (trading) or auctions which are part of iConomy.

Of course you can always do the old fashion thing and go find your own gold/diamonds by mining too. I'm trying to keep it simple to start off. I'll use the user shop/trade markets to help me figure out fair prices for the higher rarity items later. monster drop items aren't even going to be considered yet.

suggestions/thoughts?
_