Author: Infernal <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/11/2011 12:30:55 PM
Subject: RE: Why have I been unnaturally annoyed at pic

you already claimed one continent, then go and build crap on others.

I said ALL SPAWNER traps suck in comparison with the tower trap design. I myself have 3 spawner traps that I hate with a passion because they don't give sulphur.

I never claimed to be the end all be all of MC. If anyone, wesman was the one who showed up alot of innovative things. I built big on the old server and tried to work in any new tech I could find. Before the advent of infinite lava in alpha, my lava pools were open for public use. And when I first saw isengaard, it was nothing but a low height blob of obsidian so I called it a purple turd. Btw, you made it with a balcony and roof portal but lo and behold, the ability to take in the view is not to be afforded to all, just you guys with your portal network.

since when is calling something nice, passive aggressive. do I need to spell it NOICE!? in 70 point font for it to be understood as a compliment? I said nick built a nice pyramid. it can't be that hard to understand it as a compliment.

I'm not sure why you brought up the bit about MR x's tunnel.. I was referring to a mountain north of their house.
And about that: They were building a house. That is just a tad different from a portal outpost.

You're blasting of the water as crude? hell yes it is crude. creating smooth water is as simple as laying out a checkerboard of water ( we have working buckets now as opposed to old server) and blocks of sand and then removing the sand blocks. once the surface has stabilized, you can cut out the ground below it to deepen the water. what you guys left in your water channel creation is a nightmare.

Injate specifically frowned on the massive crater sniper and I made way in the south east on old server. I assumed the same applied in this one.

The freedom gate came around that area only because I travelled out there and put up a gate in my terrace. Freedom could have been placed far in the west and I wouldn't care about it. Why I don't want you guys out there is that while I have backup gate networks, I don't want anyone out there that may disable my main on a whim. Like the sign on my original terrace gate. The gate you accuse me of messing with, I saw the sign btw, is in some hillside doing nothing. sits opposite all your other buildings. The link disabled in my system was a main pathway. What's to stop some impetuous person in your group from fucking it up again. I removed the gate from the water base for that very reason.

The reason I think buying/selling sucks is that all items in the game are limitless. when the wall is down, if I want more gold I can go dig it up in a newly genned area. Also with the majority of the people being in 80HD and your idea of making massive mines all over.. you'd control pricing as you saw fit. no thanks. there's not enough people to have a true competitive economy.
_