Author: Maelstrom <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/23/2010 1:26:02 PM
Subject: RE: Server having troubles

Since I cannot fathom you having discovered the Vault of Turgon Aran Gondolin, I believe I can safely assume that you limited your pilfering to the belongings of others, and while this is an egregious violation of the very soul of the integrity by which this server is bound, you cannot very well mine the 6 stacks of Obsidian that I requested without a diamond pick, which I will provide you with upon my arrival. This, of course, would simply be an advance of a portion of the payment agreed upon. The risk, however, in this loan of sorts, requires that the remainder of the payment of 9 diamonds to be reduced to 7.

ALSO: 16 wood blocks + crafting table = large chest with which you can safely store the gypsy bazaar you were toting around =/

I think I can swing a set of iron armor at no additional cost to yourself.

Additionally:

Your inventory manifest begs the following questions, assuming it is complete:

1. Your lack of torches is suspect.

2. Your lack of food is grossly negligent behaviour.

3. The masonry listed as lost equals two identical sets of 2 full stacks with an additional, also identical, pair of fractional stacks of 20. Unless this is a simple mathematical error, I find this quite an odd amount to have in equal quantities.

4. A bow, arrows, and some sort of sword are generally advisable to carry on ones person while traveling.

_