Author: injate <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/27/2010 11:56:41 AM
Subject: Press F12 / memorize micro shortcuts

Disclaimer, IlM A TOTAL NOOB. But I"m trying to learn AMAP too. This is more like list of goals I think will help me become pro faster than just wining it:

MEMORIZE THAT SHIT in F12. And memorize keyboard shortcuts seems to be 2 of the basics...then you need to apply that knowledge with high APM & macro efficieny/strategy.

Always know what race you're up against and be thinking of your strategy ahead of time. Watch lots of videos like the ones god posted. I've been learning shit loads from the videos god has posted - the commentary helps alot. Next I need to learn how to micro at that level or at least better than my current level. TeamLegend has live streams of players in action too so you can kind of see their micro. Sometimes there's people in chat on livestream.com who will add comentary if you ask nicely WTF is going on with these uber player's micro/strategy.

What they do on non-novice maps doesn't apply to novice maps but eventually you'll want to graduate to playing with the big kids hopefully.

on novice maps with shit cut off you don't have to worry about rushing as much and can tech up to higher levels.
_