Author: Astanyx <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/6/2009 12:37:43 PM
Subject: Travian Whiners

Seriously funny shit, I usually delete but a few I respond to. Read them from the bottom up, they make more sense

I normally don't respond but you seem to be getting the point of protecting your resources so kudos to you, build those crannies and I will leave you alone, do it not and I will keep raiding.

For what its worth you have no idea who I am attacking in this area but I can assure you theres nobody within 10 squares (and expanding) in every direction of me that hasn't seen me a few times this week regardless of their size. Furthermore there is nobody my size in this area that makes it worth my while to attack, take a look and point someone out to me if you see someone even remotely close to my size, I am only sending a small fraction of my army at you and while they are out at you, there's 6 or 7 more attacks elsewhere.

How am I such a threat to you? You are so big that you have to attack villages 1/3 your size. I guess you are not so powerful to attack villages of your own size.

You keep attacking me (a noob). But it is you who is the noob as you do not attack more experienced players.

Fine keep razing me. See if I care. But I will get stronger and you will get fewer and fewer resources even if I have to max out 3 crannies.

That is correct and if you continue to do that as I said I will leave you alone.

Best wishes to you too!

You got nothing from the last attack because I made sure I had nothing for you to take. But as you wish ... you want to play the way you do, I will compensate for it somehow. Best wishes ...

I got nothing from the last attack because you were there, I got plenty from the previous ones, like I said if I continue to get zero I will not attack you ask your neighbor Lev2009, I don't bother him, hes not worth my time.

I really don't care if you break the rules, you will get banned, deleted and someone else will take your place, it matters not to me.

You started on this server before I did and I am much bigger, in a few weeks you will still be nowhere near my size, the fight will never be fair and thus the fight will never happen.

You can easily prevent me from taking any resources if you try it is not difficult. http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=22131

For what its worth, its nothing personal. This is how people playing Teutons have to survive, they do not win fair fights, early game they are very strong, later game they are not.

First things first, I am learning how to play. I have been playing for just a short time, in fact. Secondly, I don't keep stockpiles. As I build resources, I spend them to build my city.

As for sending resources elsewhere, I will send as much as I see fit and not concern myself with the "rules." I am attempting to build a peaceful city, but if I am being subjected to your ridiculousness, I could care less about rules and I will make every effort to waste your time rather than subject myself to your BS.

As for you getting enough to satisfy your selfishness, look at your last attack on me ... you went home with absolutely ZERO.

How about this, sir? You give me a few weeks, let me build my city and my army, and I will gladly take you on in battle. After all, wouldn't you prefer a good fight with a viable opponent? Or perhaps you'd rather waste your time getting piddly amounts of resources from somebody just starting out here?

Good day.

Make sure you send them really far away as I am attacking everyone within 2 hours for the mostpart ;)

Also, sending more than an hours worth is against the rules.

A better suggestions is to learn how to play, cranny up, don't keep stockpiles and make it not worth my while to attack you and I won't bother.

Until then I will continue as I'm getting enough to feel it is worth my time to send 1/10th of my army your way once or twice a day.

Why would you keep attacking me and getting little resources to show for it? I'm trying to build a city here and with you hindering you're making it impossible. I think I will simply give away my resources before your next attack and leave you with nothing. How does that sound to you?
_