Author: v-Astanyx <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/5/2009 6:38:41 AM
Subject: Alliance Issue

LoNG has been trying to recruit a bunch of us to become the power in the NE, I think it is wise to join up with them in some form. I have been trying for Confed but they are having none of it. They want to absorb us which I am OK with, if we are on top, people will leave us alone. Also Lorien is in that alliance and I know hes causing a bunch of you grief.

I am trying to get the majority of you guys in and it seems like it is going to work as long as you prove your worth which shouldn't be an issue. Below is a chat transcript, please give your 2 cents. He was incorrect in assuming I was going to jump ship, I did ask him a lot of questions tho so maybe thats why he thought I was interested in doing that.

Astanyx wrote:

Understood, I will let you know sometime today.

As long as they have good POP and troop ratio's and they can prove they will be good players, once we have room we will let them in..

I will message them all today and let you know and if everything is cool I will come over. What ones are you looking at? Not all of them are my friends. The main ones are Niall, Injate, CrestInEye, Gimpenstein, GreenPez, Madd, Mr Bryne, Infernal and McMeel

We are willing to take them when we have room for them in the future, is that okay?

That depends where it leaves my friends, I know you guys have approached a few of them already so you are at least interested in a few of them.

You were planning on moving over if i am correct? i have room fro you if you accept right away.
_