Author: injate <asdf~>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/29/2009 10:21:50 PM
Subject: My NPC Building Calc.

I manually calculated things 1 too many times then realized I live in the 21st century.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p7jCJvat4s_6MriZlD65YAQ

Main reason I made it so I could quickly copy paste my res/production and the buildings I want to build and find out the time to come back and the NPC values I'll need.

You might need to make your own copy on google docs to edit it, I don't want anyone screwing up my copy.

Basically You copy/paste the amount of res. you have off the top of your page (Include image icons or make sure it lines up correctly with the example), then copy/paste production rates from village overview page. It should be obvious where these go (white areas).

Then you enter in the costs of your buildings you want to make. These copy/paste off the travian help site, which shows all levels costs and build times. Link is in column i of the spreadsheet.

My map will update in ~10 minutes and today it'll include us on it! hooray! The reason we weren't on it today is it can't include people without histories because of the SQL table join, I still haven't figured out how to do the right kind of join that makes it include those without a matching history table entry and instead default their history column to 0 or NULL. It's been so long since I did serious SQL...I basically tried every single join I could find and none of them had the desired effect. :(
_