Author: v-Astanyx <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/3/2009 6:17:36 AM
Subject: Recap

So... anyways Haas was going all NUTTY in alliance chat about having everyone else send an attack at Gamerfeltz after he attacked because he'd have 20 troops left, apparently I failed to see the gravity of such a dire situation, I saw 20 troops as a tiny obstacle, Haas saw it as an almost immovable mountain. He wanted all of us to send all our troops at him until he was at 0, I countered with it'd be much better for us to send resources to Niall/Haas to rebuild after the attacks since its much faster and more efficient for them to build (better troops than we have) and they could attack with them faster and defend with them as necessary, he obviously took this as an attack to his ego and ragequit the alliance calling us cowards. Now normally I try not to poke insane people with sticks but I couldn't resist. Below are the messages I sent him

Message 1, Subject: Coward
"You are such a coward, you can't even handle a little criticism, you are making a huge deal out of him having 20 troops left. Two of you can rebuild faster than one of him, especially if the rest of us are giving you materials to rebuild. Our troops aren't going to be half as effective as ones you build locally and can hit him with twice as fast as the ones when we could possibly send.

You go beating your chest without thinking through, you want to brute force him when just a LITTLE thought would go a lot further. In the end you are the coward who took alliance members resources and left without doing squat to earn them.

I'd say think on it... but you don't seem to think much."

- Now at this point he sends his army against me (6 Hours 1 way! lol) and responds to my Coward message with a blank message... so I reply again

Message 2: Subject RE: Coward
"Theres nothing there.... I have to admit, I thought you might write something to defend yourself to show you weren't a coward.

Now you are attacking which shows that you are only a coward when you aren't trying to pick on someone your own size, thats kind of like bullying, that isn't much better, strive for some self improvement... then again if you THOUGHT about it you'd realize you are sending troops for 6 hours isn't going to gain you anything, I have just a bit of time to dodge

Cheers! ;)"

Then he was yapping to Niall about something about he fully intended to honour the alliance but couldn't be around people who wouldn't back him up etc etc and he would be attacking people who messaged him blah blah... so naturally I sent him another message.

Message 3, Subject: Don't lie to Nially
"You had no intention of doing squat for our Alliance, I have done more for Nially that you have.

You have sponged off the rest of us with false promises to attack (see the forums for your gloating on you being able to take him by yourself! ... or well you could if you didn't rage quit!)

So send your stuff my way, I'm hardly afraid of you and maybe while you are doing dead brained things like sending troops so far away someone will take a piece out of you."

His attack came and went last night, he didn't get a single resource from me (thx injate for the insurance last night!), I didn't lose a single troop.. I will taunt him again this morning! lol My mental image of Haas is of some super pasty german kid frothing at the mouth!
_