Author: Niall <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/2/2009 8:11:32 PM
Subject: RE: HEY!

OK, drama story!

So after i attacked this gamertzfelder dude this morning, haas was going to follow up tomorrow morning (when we know dude is offline). then he tried to get ast and evermind to commit troop to attack after him as well. they have basically nothing for troops, but Haas got SUPER offended by their unwillingness to attack with us. he went total bonkers in alliance chat, then quit the alliance. ast sent him a bunch of messages that are good for a laugh if he posts them. then Haas goes and sends messages to this Gamertzfelder guy telling him that our alliance is planning a secret attack on him, and he should join up with Haas to destroy me.

Little does Haas know, i had already started this little message thread with Gamertzfelder, filled with TOTAL lies and fabrications, but i think he will buy my story over Haas who is a nutjob and certainly can't concoct the kind of lies that i can!

Must be read from bottom to top:

LOLOL, of course he is!

so here is the story... he was in our alliance. he was sitter on my account, while i was out today. he decided to use my troops to attack you, he SAYS it was to weaken you. i get home and he's telling me how he's going to send his whole army at you in the morning, and that he just used my attack to weaken and scout you out... I was like "uhh, ok?" but figured if he actually wants to hit you too, maybe it works. then it got nutty

so he tells me to get alliance members into chat, and he starts screaming at everyone that they NEED to commit their entire 20 lego armies towards attacking you after his initial attack. besides me, other alliance members aren't terribly strong, we're all new to this game and friends from other online games, except him. When they tell him they don't want to lose everything they have, he gets all righteous over it and screams profanities, then quits the alliance.

he's uhh... a little bit wacko. when he joined the alliance he told us "i hope you realize you have acquired a very gifted person in the alliance, and not just in games". whatever that means...

SO i guess do what you will, i can dodge attacks all day long till you guys get cats, then i guess i'm done. Or if you like, i do know that your army would completely destroy the army haas has at the moment, and i know when to attack him to catch him offline. You are also still welcome to join the alliance if you wish, though i certainly understand if you don't, given today's events!

mrs. haas wants to join forces with me to destroy you - she says you guys are creating a secret plan to attack me.

well, long story, and i can't write much now... let's just say it wasn't "ME" that attacked you today. i had to remove a sitter. sorry about that. :(

will write more later.

yup - always

hello, still there?

is this really the path you want to take?
_