Author: ]II[OD <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 6/2/2008 11:59:25 AM
Subject: Stamina & Energy

I still don't understand how this stuff really works. From looking at my energy bar I see no point in putting more points into stamina, but I guess it's not really that easy?
http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thread.pl?thread_id=197617

I've noticed that Trots seems to make more mistakes further on in the game, so I'm kinda thinking of putting more points into stamina.
It could be that my confidence makes me make those mistakes, as somehow my confidence levels goes down or something, but I'm betting on stamina.
Since we seem to have way lower stamina than most people suggest for a cb, I think I'm gonna slowly put some more points into stamina again.
Unless somebody has a reason not to.

Anyway, I just thought I'd give you a heads up, Faith, since you have the lowest stamina and since you get less playtime when mcnig and me have more stamina. McNig has 31 stamina. I have 28 at the moment, but I'm planning on getting it to about 32 slowly (over the next couple of levels). So you might wanna get some more stamina as well.

On another note. Bob Burnz has 21 vision, should he have a bit more so he can maybe decide to run a bit to the side instead of always running straight line into the defenders? I don't know what a good kick returner usually has, so maybe that vision story wouldn't help? I am sure it would help his covering though.

One last thing. I am now convinced putting points into jumping has helped me do better coverage. Even when I'm not really near my WR I still get pass deflections. So good call on that, Faith.
_