Author: ]II[OD <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/18/2008 3:38:41 AM
Subject: RE: touchdown me!

Stamina will helps loads. You get less PT than McNig even when you're #2. What we should watch out for is turning it into a stamina-match up between the cb's. I've found that with my amount of stamina (27), I can play almost every match on hard and have enough energy to get back to full energy before the next game.
So if we keep about the same amount of stamina between you, mcnig and me, we can use all our points in other stats. (but if for example somebody pumped stam up to 30, he would get more pt, so the rest would have to put points into it as well.. which is basically a waste of points.)

Your build is really nice btw. Basically a better build than mine, but that's also because you have less points in stamina. (and because i fucked up in the beginning by putting points in speedster, although I'm hoping they will eventually still pay off :)

Btw is your theory that jumping helps with the pass deflection? I've seen lvl 16 cb's with less than 20 in jumping. So I keep it low, but I've noticed my WR has a chance to catch even when I'm close. So, is your theory that your 24 jumping is what helps your coverage/pass deflecting?
_