Author: injate <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/31/2006 4:01:19 PM
Subject: My characters + our favorite run.

Our favorite run is:

Cambridge planet to Omicron Theta Corfu Base.

Corfu base - buy alien organisms, sell passengers.
The ship just next to planet cambridge - sell organisms
Planet cambridge - buy passengers

For this run you're really going to want to kill some britonian police to get cool with the corsairs (or any of their other enemies).

It requires a lot of hole jumping from cambridge:

Go east from planet gambridge and go straight into the souther ice field, in the center there's going to be alot of corsairs and a jump hole to omega 5.

Next you're going to want to bring up your system map with F6 and show the PATROL PATHS. This shows commonly traveled areas. You're going to want to go south and mostly east form where you exited the hole. FOLLOW THE WHITE LINES.

Eventually you'll find the omega 41 hole. Travel around the big ass star in the center with the ring around it (south is easier than north). Once again you're going to want to follow patrol paths, south around the ring/star thing and north, You might see a freeport base (#2 I think) and the hole to Omicron Theta is north of that. Look at patrol paths and you'll find it north of the freeport base and northeast of that star you do not want to fly close to. You know you're too close when there's no longer asteroids. You will be radiated in the system and possibly damaged from the radiation.

Then once you hit Omicron Theat it's really close to the Corfu Base. Right out of the hole from Omega 41 you turn left towards the north, You should see an unknown planet and to the left of it is a base. Go to the base dock, sell passengers, buy organisms.

Orrrrrr get someone whos online (one of us) to take you.

=====

My character names are adam, injate, and infest.

I'm primarly on adam right now. Every time I'm buying a different ship I'll probably just use a different character.

Teh Win WFA (stats/shuffler)
_