Author: Omegaprimus <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/19/2006 6:16:22 PM
Subject: RE: PS outfit wars

also a fyi bfrs are not the most powerful weapons in the game

maxes are atm

hell I can kill a bfr as a softie, they are large and in charge as a softie your small and not considered a threat

use that, I have my favs setup the way I like, I have a cy assult loadout I got a base assult loadout I got anti-vehical load out (currently only have medium assult) got the 3 maxes setup the whole favs are set for really any situation and able to run to the term grab and ready

my outfit vhm have had 1 outfit wars another was planned yesterday, the times pretty much keep me out of it, they are currently trying to get the times changed cause its not just me theres others the times also lame out

if you wish to hear some bitching continue reading

VS weapons are fucking lame a lone lancer can do hellish damage to a tr bfr, VS bfrs take pitiful daamge from the TR anti-vehical weapons, the NC phenoix does decent damage to tr bfrs the TR anti-vehical weapons are pitiful in respect against bfrs

heavy assult weapons, the NC noobhammer 1 shot kills all in close range, Tr heavy assult mows down the softies real well, the VS lasher mows down the softies maxes everything with great range

tanks

prowler, large hard to control the size and color of a fucking barn 2 gunner spots main gun has decent damage fire is arced though
vangaurd sort of a medium tank 1 gunner slower rof fire is also arced handling is a little better than a prowler
fagrider excellent handling like the vangaurd its a medium tank with 1 gunner, plus the driver is also armed fire is direct, also the tank can cross water

ya see the bullshit here? the vs have direct fire weapons, if the target is hiding over the hill crosshair on them fire and hit them, nc and tr enemy over the hill estimate the arc fire and hope you hit them, the fucking vs play into this shit to getting right on the corners where the arched weapons can't reach, not to mention their version of tanks can cross water and can turn on a fucking dime

and the lancer what bullshit that weapon is, direct fire and has hellish range and has next to zero recoil and damn powerful

keep hearing the devs play the VS, well what the hell is one to think the vs weapons are the best in damn near all aspects
_