Author: jabes <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/15/2006 7:45:55 AM
Subject: RE: EvE

make sure to bring your Drones up to 5 too. That helps. You're going to need to get computer upgrades higher, can't remember the skill for that, that way you can increase your yield 10% with the mining laser upgrade mod.

Otherwise, just head straight for Barge ASAP.

If you want to be a little more self-sustaining then also take Industry to 5. As far as production goes, you'll want Science pretty high.

The main thing is to grind those learning skills to Tier II ASAP, if you have any extra money lying around at all, I'd start doing that. I think its 1mo 15d for level 4 tier II learning skills. I didn't take most of mine to 5, just not enough benefit in 1 more point for 15-20 days.

Mining Barge V is taking me 30d to learn. Kinda depressing.

As far as making money, the key to it is market research. Right now Tritanium, the most basic element, is at a 3 month high in most regions. I have to think the market will peak, I thought it'd peak last month, but it continues to rise. After you get more Mineral Efficiency and Production Efficiency skills, on top of Tier II production abilities, the money really starts to roll in. But you're looking at 4-6 months for the SPs needed.

_