Author: chacha <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/24/2001 5:38:09 PM
Subject: Hmmm confusion?

I didn't disappear, I'm at home for Thanksgiving break on a computer/connection I can't play Q3 on, that's all. I didn't disappear. I told everyone I wouldn't be able to play this month because I don't have the time, which is why I haven't been around at all. ]$[ is overfilled and I kinda wanted to be in a clan where the people in A*6 might get to play some, kinda wish A*6 would have lasted. All the =BDS= guys are getting back into WFA so I don't know what I'm going to do but if they get really good maybe they can join me in 3i.

Just don't say I've disappeared and am impossible to track because I made it clear I wasn't going to play this month and that I wouldn't be around at all during it. ]$[ has never really been a home for me, only played 2 real matches for them. Other times I just kind of stood in because I happened to be there. I hope to help 3i become a good clan, we'll see what happens.

This isn't to get back at :RR: because I really don't care if we aren't #1 and I don't care if :RR: kicks our ass. I have nothing to prove except proving to myself that this game can be fun.
_