Author: jabes <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/31/2006 3:26:52 PM
Subject: RE: pside

hey drak, its frustrating to solo. Thats the bottom line with that shit. you can frustrate the hell out of the other team if you've got patience and a strong desire to just solo/frustrate all day (kinda like playing Arso in WF).

You can be a 1 man commando that is invisible to anyone that doesn't have darklight turned on, but without other people to provide distractions its hard.

Heres a quick story, we (8-12 of us) had just entered an enemy held facility and we started taking shit down. We rolled through the hallways and crate filled storage rooms with ease, little to no resistance for our mega chain guns to sweep through. We put the hack on the base and started to relax a little, nearly immediately the hack got broke and over TS someone reported some fighting by the generator. So we huff it down through the way we had just come, and arrive at the door to the gen. We pause for a moment waiting for a guy to catch up and so I flick on my darklight out of habit(implant that allows you to see invisible characters like they were coated in UV sensitive material and you got UVs coming out of your balls) there are no less than 3 enemy cloakers sitting around us. staring at us. As soon as I flicked on that DL they hit the OH SHIT button and chucked nades at all of us.

They had been sitting there for a good 5 minutes just watching us. Sometimes when I close my eyes at night i still can see them there in the dark looking at me :~~~~~[

haha you can also snipe in game. its ok, BF is a much better sniper game tho.

PSide most closely compares to Joint Ops, overall I'd say.

_