Author: jabes <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/8/2006 12:02:48 PM
Subject: RE: Whats PvP in EvE like?

First, go to Tolle -> and dock @ the Impro Factory there. Then click on the offices tab on the right hand side of the screen and find Planet Ice Coalition. Then submit an application.

After you've applied for the corp, I'd go back to running missions.

Run bounty missions, because honestly unless you are AFK alot and know how to use the map really well the courier missions are a drag.

search eve forums.
You will not find a good resource for searching the forums, so the above link will help alot.

go to konried forums and sign up for the forums in there then send a message to OU812 thru the board and tell him that Barella sent you and you need access. There are quite a bit of newbie resources I posted up there.

There is a guide around here to running missions... I am having problems finding it tho. here is a thread which talks about all of the different aspects of running missions.

Thats going to be your best bet. As you grind thru the first few waves of missions, there will be 1 you need to 'think' yourself through and then you'll need to start using some bruteforce and probably need some friends to Gang up with to accomplish, thats after about 20-30 missions though I think. So, I'd just run thru as many as you can.

_