Author: PK <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/18/2002 3:29:20 AM
Subject: The Truth

First off i wanna apologize for the use of the language im about to use and second for the fact i have to do this on a forum instead of in person or in the channel i am now banned from.

Mahatma, who the FUCK do you think you are questioning my freindship and disrespecting your clan and my old clan ]D[ by bringing this shit to a forum, you peace of shit. I dont know who you are or do I care less to, but let me tell you somethin, these guys were my friends and my clan before you could even pronounce the word QuakeIII WFA. Helter my old roomate knows me in person unlike your goofy interenet ass and knows I take alot of shit to heart, and this tops it.
Not only did you question my freindship loyalties, but you decieded to talk shit about #1 My old clan RR and #2 2 of my good freinds LS and XX with out knowing shit of the circumstances, all you see is the loss. So you know and the rest of the community knows, cause your to chicken shit to PM me, you immature fuck. You guys didnt have a problem when I "RINGED" for you in the ]D[ vs EVIL scrim and owned them, now did you. No i think not, but what I do know is, LP pm'd me after that match and then later called me on the phone and asked me to help his offense out and join them, cause they need some coordination.
So I agreed, the day after the scrim, mind you! With that in mind, i asked to of my old clan mates if they would like to come along and play with me (LS and XX) they said yes. Now last i checked, I didnt think you had to make a public annoucment of myself or anyone else joining a clan, but maybe im wrong.
If your upset cause i didnt come back to ]D[ then fine, but for starters I would never come back cause of you, with your one post youve single handley disrespected your whole clan and Dayz jumped in on the end to save it.
As for me starting a new clan, yes, yes i did make one )OC( and it is a OGL clan for now, so by right i could play for a STA clan, which i did. But if things go well in OGL i will bring us to the STA ladder and there will be no, what do you call it "RINGING" for a clan i joined. Also, I didnt come back to ]D[ because you guys have a good squad, no point in stacking a team that is good already, thats the reason i started a clan. LP asked for help, so I did, and my real freinds in ]D[ will understand that, not me TRYING to screw my friends over or trying to get back at someone.
Ohh and the fact your brought skill into any of this amazes me, none of us ever said we were supa stars, i dont walk around on these forums, saying my dick is big and I own you and for that part neither does xx or ls, but since we WERE RR at one time, i guess that supa star usumption will always follow. But know i could care less cause its just a video game, but i do care about losing my good freinds in that clan. BTW if you wanna talk any more shit about me or any of my friends please feel free to call me in person, Helter has my cell and I would be more then happy to tell you how i really feel about you bringing this shit here!!

Sorry to the rest of you guys, that this had to be said on a forum.

PK
_