Author: 3i.SpankyMcGibb <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/23/2001 1:27:42 PM
Subject: RE: Just a quick question

ROFL...no raido your foolish. Do you really beleive that a good dollop of violence is never the answer? If so i wish i could be as nieve(sp?) as you. Life would be so much simpler being able to go through life in a daze. The only effective response to agression is a more devastating response in kind. If someone stood up to Hitler when he entered the rhineland for the first time World War II could have been avioded. Why do you think canada is self governing? Is it because the British "felt your pain" and decided out of the goodness of their hearts to leave you be? Or mabye it was because they sufferd 2 humiliating defeats on North American soil and decided it was better to pull out? Which do YOU think is the more likely reason.

The application of violence is neither inherintly good or evil. It is why and how it is inflicted that determines it moral compass. Hitler and Japans quest for world domination evil, Allied response of invasion good; American revolution good, American whiping out My Lei of however the hell you spell it in Vietnam bad; Kamakazi runs on skyscapers with civilains bad, Quest to whipe out terrorism good. See its really not that hard.
_