Author: |RR|Tonester <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/23/2001 10:32:42 AM
Subject: I'm out of here, guys.

Much to the delight of many, I'm taking the advice of some people who have already learned that posting here is a waste of fucking time, and I'm going to refrain posting anymore.

I play the game for fun. But, being someone who is very vocal and opinionated, I tend to put myself out in the open for ridicule. It's just sad when people have to revert to flame wars (which I admit to take part in) instead of using arguments to debate. Oh, well... why should this forum be any different. So, I will not be posting any more "essays" about WFA here, and instead, will post them places where people who want to read them, can.

I'll still read posts here, and try to sift through all the bullshit and post the WFA-related news where it belongs, a WFA-related website. I figured I'd just save myself the 30 min a day I spend posting here, and run 3 more miles at the gym with those 30 min instead.

Ultimately, its about what we do in matches that counts... not what we say here. I've always been up for a little shit-talking, but it seems alot of peopel cant handle it without threatening to kick someone's ass or resorting to personal flames. All I can say is.... I usually play in matches for my clan, and as such, I'm sure I'll see the others who usually play for their clans. Shit talkers who dont play, or bench (you know who you are), I guess we'll just have to wait until you drink more milk.

I'll still briefly post about WFA-related stuff, but I will certainly try not to indulge you with my normal shit. See ya. Now you can all commence with the "good, about time" and "who cares" posts. :)

:RR: Tonester
_