Author: |RR|Tonester <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/23/2001 12:26:05 AM
Subject: *sigh*

You couldn't be more wrong, sir. Again, thanks for putting your foot in your mouth. haha I'm liking you more and more every day.

Ask HLM if Gunner is all I can play. I played O against a couple other clans, as well, and if I remember correctly, had quite a few touches. ;)

As for my team trusting me? I usually flag sit. How much more trust do I need? I usually play the "off gunner", which means that I'm the one that is counted on the kill the 3rd attacker, and not always the 1st and 2nd attackers who are usually decoys.

When PBs are in the flag room, I flag sit, while the others hide. As for falling back, I have no idea what you are refering to. I can only assume you mean how our offense falls back on D whenever our flag is dislodged and in danger. To me, this is a good strat that all good clans do, but of course, I could be wrong.

And finally, I can play every class in this game. But, when you have people like Chicken, Zed, LS, and Jariko running offense for your team, I see no shame in being considered the "2nd option" on offense for them. I can play engy and D marine (yes, D marine) and sniper very well also (ask around).

At any rate.... I'm just gonna stop replying to your posts since it is obvious you have no clue what you are talking about.

Right now, $ is the 3rd best clan... imo. TF is very tough. I could be their pings that help them, alot, but their defense is better than $'s and as long as that is true, they have a good chance of beating $. I'm sorry if that pill is hard to swallow. Like I said, it is just my opinion, and I'm sure there are very valid arguments against it.

:RR: Tonester
_