Author: @uTh0riTy! <y>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/22/2001 8:01:00 PM
Subject: GC

I’m mean; it’s nothing wrong with being a game system geared towards children. They need Video game loving too. Let’s face, Nintendo has always been the clean-cut system. Shying away from controversial games. Don’t blame or try to defend Nintendo. They are smart. They build brands. Mario, Kurby and Pokemon are all multimillion sellers. They are not going to abandon their bread and butter.

The only games I’m interested in on the gamecube is Metriod and Zelda? Why because I played them as a kid. And I have fond memories. Other than those two titles, nothing interests me at all. Rogue leader, while pretty doesn’t have much depth at all. After the awe factor there is nothing there.

The only titles Nintendo releases on a regular bases that is geared towards adults is sport games. If they didn’t release sport games it would be no doubt about it.

Of course Nintendo is going to have a few games that appeal to adults, but those games are going to be few and far in between. I look at there line up of what is coming up and I’m like WTF is this shit coming down the pipe for GC.

It all comes down to what you like. If you like making Peekachu fight Bowser and Zelda Square off against Wario, have fun. I’ll be blowing mofos brains out on an XBOX
_