Author: Niall <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/24/2006 4:47:28 AM
Subject: Kvatch quest fuckery

So at the point where you are clearing the city out with your guard buddies, i went back to the chapel and dude said he would lead me to the guard tower to open the gates. this part was great. as i zoned out of the chapel back to the city, that guy DISAPPEARS! he's totally fucking gone. i go back in the chapel, he's not there either. i went out every fucking door from the chapel to the city, he was nowwhere. ran all around that fucking city looking for him and found nothing. so i gave up. zoned back to the imperial city to run around a bit more. what happens when i zone back? THERE HE IS! except he's trying to get me to the guard towwer, so now i have to follow him on foot from city island back to Kvatch! he was getting fucking stuck on fences and shit, and about halfway there i thought it was over. he couldn't get past this fence, no matter what i did. finally it clicked that i can ATTACK his ass and make him chase me away from that fucking fence! it worked, and we finished running back. fuck it took forever though....

Anyway, we got to the tower, and got the gates opened, and then had to find some dude again. (fuck i wish i could remember names...) Anyway, that's where i'm stuck now. my whole team gets pwned by goblins in this building, and the last guy left tells me "alright, i'll stay here, you go get him!" then he points to a fucking gauntlet run of goblins that can all own me one-on-one, so i can't do shit at that point.

do i just need to level up? or new gear? i have a bunch of iron crap on now (gauntlets, greaves, etc) and a sword that does...6 damage?
_