Author: jabes <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/16/2006 7:53:08 AM
Subject: hooked up, still struggling

so the past couple of days have been frustrating. I was doing really really well bought the Crucifier a Amarr Frigate with 2turrets 3mids and 3lows. Since I'm a researcher I figured I'd have alot more stuff to throw on it, but I either can't afford or don't have the skills to apply the equipment to my 3 mids and 3 lows. I was thinking about putting civillians in there, but is it even worth it? i'm thinking no.

Since I chose to be a Khanid (amarr) I am pretty lonely. Doesn't seem like too many space cowboys pick this. Most people seem to pick Caldari or Gallente.

So anyways.

I'm hauling construction blocks at ~140 profit per unit. its not a very good profit but something to fill my hold while I'm taking these paltry courier missions.

What I need are better turrets. I have leveled up my turreting to 2, which I think allows me to buy some decent weapons. I also need armor hardeners, shield expanders, and co-processing to help with my CPU. but most of all, I need skills and the money for them. I'm nearly level 4 across the board on my +INT stuff and I'm about to start in on my +Memory stuff because my memory skill is piss poor.

So, just tonnes of needs right now. It'd be nice to be able to do the more security driven missions but after losing that ship and failing a couple more pirate hunting missions I'm hanging that up for awhile and going back to courier stuff.

My ship is pretty fast and non-descrip so I can usually zip right through the low sec systems
_