Author: KT-=OZ=- <nothanks>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/23/2001 1:27:43 AM
Subject: RE: oooh now its spain

Ouch Rafio, your comments sting =/ Not.

Yes, at times I DO see you as being a shit disturber, being as how you're always bringing up controversial subjects (especially those that involve the U.S.) that have already been beaten to pulp like the dead horse they are. Granted there is still controversy, and granted there is still need to discuss it. I won't debate that or argue your right to have an opinion about it. However, if you don't want to hear peoples responses to your posts then maybe YOU should shut the fuck up and not read THEIR posts. Why bring it up to begin with if you don't want responses?

I replied with my personal opinion, and too bad if you can't respect that. You brought the subject of the death penalty up in a way that sounded biased against the U.S. from the very beginning. Maybe if you had been more neutral in tone then I wouldn't have implied that you were a shit-flinger. THAT is the reason that I mentioned you by name to begin with.

Quite often your remarks against the U.S. seem less than humerous. You may claim that they aren't meant to be serious, and perhaps they're not. Perhaps I just read too much into them. Maybe its the fact that today is Thanksgiving, and it just pisses me off that someone wants to discuss something of that nature on what is supposed to be a family oriented holiday.

Go ahead and discuss whatever you like, but remember in the future that you have the same option when it comes to reading what I have to say.
_