Author: KT-=OZ=- <nothanks>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/22/2001 8:31:48 PM
Subject: RE: oooh now its spain

We all have our own opinion of what is morally wrong or right. I'm not going to waste my time criticizing a state or a nation that chooses not to have the death penalty. The death penalty would not exist in the United States if the PEOPLE did not elect those that use it as a part of the legal process. If the PEOPLE did not want it, we wouldn't have it.

Personally, I think that Rafio is just throwing another stone in his ongoing U.S. bashing lets-stir-up-some-shit campaign. He wants replies, and thats what he's getting.

As far as I'm concerned, the death penalty is an acceptable form of punishment. Depending on the crime, I think that it should be the PREFERRED form of punishment.

I'd rather that the money I pay in taxes go to something more constructive. I don't care for the fact that we are forced to pay to house and feed criminals that have committed (more often than not) barbaric acts of cruelty. Its pretty easy to say "lets be humane" when you have not ever been directly affected by people like that. Those wimps are the same ones crying the loudest about our campaign against terrorism. Live and let live? Riiight.

We have the right to choose how we deal with criminals. If you don't like the way the U.S. handles things, you're more than welcome to stay in Canada.
_