Author: jabes <whoowat>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/28/2005 2:46:02 PM
Subject: RE: whats true is #4

so yeah i'm just like WTF COBBIE THIS KNOB YOU POS

and i'm like wisbam in another contracting company. like a dime a dozen. this is the same contracting company that said I signed a piece of paper that told me I had only 30 days to sign up for my benefits and then told me that I could get added to benefits if I had a 'change of life status' (Get married or divorced). Despite the fact that I never even SAW this piece of paper (It IS in my employee handbook though!) and the fucking benefits website I was supposed to use didn't even start working until the 2nd week of the 30 day enrollment period...

A month afterwards I had a tooth break in my mouth because I have small molars. seriously bad design there god, f'king go back to Creatonist School you dumshit god.

basically that contracting company sucks my swollen tumor infested testicles and don't make me come to work just to sit on my ass if I don't want to. Its one thing if there is time sensitive crap to do and we're missing deadlines or Service Level Agreements, considering we had missed a total of 120 SLAs in the 3 months prior to me being here and not 1 single SLA has been missed since I've been here. well, I think that really speaks for itself.

Oh and no work from home b/c OSHA think you are dumb.

the onion.

_