Author: jabes <whoowat>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/28/2005 2:39:26 PM
Subject: RE: whats true is #4

I just bought a house.

So

I think I'm going to start making meth in the garage to afford the mortgage.

JUST KIDDING, JUST A JOKE, SERIOUSLY.

I'll find another job here in the twin cities like wis-bam. I'm a lil distraught over the mixture of feedback I've gotten on WHY, The Carlson Monolith says that its because we're outsourced to IBM and they don't need me anymore b/c Mr. Christian Hamilton in Argentina is taking my job over in 2 weeks.

The deposit and everything on the apartments was $2500 and over 6 years I have seen my slumlord screw over every tenant except 1 and do it legally.

We were REALLY PAINFULLY SLOW like 9 people and 60 things to do slow, you know 45 of those 60 things take like 15 minutes.

So, I took some days off to work on the apartments, sanding, primaring, taping, filled 2 massive trash bins up, cut a couch in half, mm... yeah did lots of stuff.

And my contracting company is tryin to tell me that b/c I took those 7 days off in the last 1.5months my reputation is tarnished.

But the Carlson Companies are like Thanks for working for us and helping us when we were busy, now we aren't busy so we don't need you, but we don't have any complaints.

the onion.

_