Author: trash <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/15/2005 1:15:30 AM
Subject: RE: TCFusion

hah at your own implication that zith is the only one that attempted to "instigate" a point in the argument between you two

his opinions are facts when concerning his motivations and wishes, and by posting here you solicited the opinions of the entire board. if you wanted an intimate discussion with shadowspawn, his personal contact info is amply available here

I didn't define unbecoming anywhere, it's just a word used to describe my feelings of distaste upon reading your posts

the discussion between the two of you --

(although you post as though the original topic was the entire scope of the thread -- eg all the words here replying to me and those before replying to zitheral should logically be ignored as off-topic... this you preach, digging yourself further in all the while)

-- centered around open source and derivative work, non-derivative encouraging open source is nitpicking :)

actually, you personally said otherwise (static's point of view is perfectly valid and clear)... at least that is the conclusion my undoubtably far inferior intellect reaches when you write arguments employing the phrases "I think your objections are based on a lot of common misconceptions" (validity) "hope you'll be more open to objective information" (validity attack in the form of a baseless personal credibility attack) "cynical an (sic) self-obviating thinking" (attack on his clarity, unless perhaps the phrase self-obviating was meant to imply something other than a lack of clarity in his thinking?)

honestly the rest is just you getting insulted

dont have a publically recorded discussion with someone and then pretend that you didn't

dont attempt to have a private conversation in a public forum
_