Author: hoak <landwarrioratwalladotcom>     Reply to Message
Date: 6/17/2005 5:03:06 AM
Subject: RE: you guys

Wowow! Exciting news! Personally I'd rather see CPU hit then a bandwidth hit; one of the things that makes CS so popular is people can play it on dail-up and have a good game. I'd like WFA to have that kind of sustainability and playability i.e.: any platform, any connection etc. as there are still an enormous number of would be game Fans on dial-up and probably always will be... While low traffic probably doesn't equate with low latency, it will definatly help bandwidth constrained game Fans that don't currently have a lot of modern FPS games to choose from.

But you're an ingenious bastard, I bet you can cook up some clever var to allow either as a option server side if you can't make up your mind.

How's your hand healing up? That's a LOT of surgery, your poor mit has really been throgh the blender -- what's the prognosis on recovery? Sensation? Control? Will you be able to type again? Will you be as gung-ho to hop on a bike and push the envelope (or let someone else push it for ya)?

Hope the best for your recovery; I've enjoyed many, many hours of fun from the games that came from you're now torn fingers -- makes me sad to think about it...

Cheers You!

_