Author: The_Beast <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/28/2005 7:16:45 PM
Subject: Yeah umm

A bit less moronic analysis of me.

Glad you feel better there Faith but that was pretty stupid, all told.

All I'm saying is I checked the filepath for the image, timed out to the direct link, then timed out to the DNS for photobucket. So Photobucket being temporarily and apparently dead, is, for all intents and purposes what happened.

If you want to over analyze me or make assumptions about me for your own entertainment though...well I suppose you can just go right ahead and enjoy yourself with that there Faith.

Oh and to the padded room deal. I got no time for that. I'd just come up with an explanation as for why violence was the last viable option...and then take a nap, at which time Faith would likely kill me in my sleep and then run around the cell..banging his head into walls screaming "I WIN I WIN!" over and over and over until he'd bludgeoned himself into a fatal cerebral hematoma.

I don't need a resume for anything Faith. The day I have anything to prove to you or anyone else is the day I'm no longer the man I think I am. If you seem to read what I write as some kind of self constant self establishment of superiority or something...well thats you're problem.

I suppose I could have boiled that entire statement down to "Fuck you Fade, you faggot, I'm not that ignorant and you know it cockbreath."

But..yanno what? I was trying to be nice about the situation.

And then you took the opportunity to spend three posts vomiting up your six year long hatred of me there Faith.

But don't forget...I'm the one with the problems.

I'm the "loser in life".

Hahaha...okay.
_