Author: Niall <chrisoaot at gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/1/2004 7:17:01 AM
Subject: RE: SS and Zith

HAHA, i still remember that post. it makes me cry. Remember the one i did on like xmas eve a couple years back where i just named off everyone on the fucking forums and gave my opinion of em? ahaha!

it's crazy how much i got into that game, and looking back at it is just funny now. me and garric and gimp still reminisce about old WFA matches and it's so fuckin hard to remember the maps and shit, but i can remember ever detail of some things.

that night we beat digital for the title on elevate still gives me the shivers. it was a high point of my engy strats then, cause we were at the point where i was calling out when PB's were gonna blow, calculating how much time it took me to /kill and defuse and set up lvl3 sentry again. And i timed how long it would take the different O classes to get back to our flag room after they died. then based off that i could determine whether it was worth it to /kill after we killed that last guy from their O run.

shit man, good times. so many memorable matches. that OT match with eK on 0fear when they had zeus and maxey playing was fucking intense shit too. I could write stories forever.
_