Author: Zeus <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/1/2004 6:38:49 AM
Subject: RE: SS and Zith

There are very few people in the WFA community that I do not respect and dislike. Many I don't see eye-to-eye with on a lot of topics (Niall), or will even heave shit at regularly (Simtex). Despite the respective hurdles between each of these guys and myself I still respect them. Substance early on in WFA was retarded, but towards the end he became a good guy and a good player. There is only one thing that ever really made me look down on someone. I remember when I joined ]$[ the first time everyone said "You've changed, you're not as cool as you used to be, etc., etc., etc."

There are a number of people I heard that from and those people lost a lot of respect from me. I suppose it takes a certain level of maturity to see that joining one clan may affect some people (joining ]$[ certainly gave most guys a huge ego), but it certainly doesn't affect everyone.

People said I became more arrogant by joining ]$[. I never became more arrogant - it was that my fuse had been permanently burnt due to a number of different events. It now takes a lot less to break my toleration limit.

- Z
_