Author: Zitheral <yep>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/16/2004 9:26:07 AM
Subject: Wow a lot of interesting comments.

There is some neat stuff here but I'd like to move it off of the WF Fusion board... this isn't exactly where it belongs and 3 days from now I won't have a record of it that I can easily search through. I'd like to invite the people who care enough about the future of WF to head on over to our official forums (which have been around for quite a while but have been unannounced because we are not yet ready to really "go public")

Nonetheless... People interested in having these kinds of balance/history/perspective discussions are welcome to go to forums.wfrevolution.com and discuss things there. It will be much more useful to me over time than pice forums which seriously lack editing and searching functions. The button to create an account is sorta hidden but it is in the upper right hand corner.

Don't expect to see anything new there about WFR... we still aren't ready to talk specifics about the design but generalizations like what I am seeing here can be very useful to me in helping to make sure I don't forget anything important.
_