Author: DownEast <dddeeee>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/16/2004 10:05:26 AM
Subject: RE: Tones

OD: 'Uhm the whole "we should just make what we like" thing the devteam is saying'

Where did that come from? I haven't seen a Dev member say anything of the sort....do you have a link for me? Thanks.

Not sure the direction this thread is taking. There seems to be some things that need to be cleared up....Not that I am an authority or anything but I'll fill you in on what I know:

1) WF:R will most likely have a grapple, there is no discussion other then here about removeing it. As for slowing it down, that too is only be talked about here. I don't think the Dev team will hit that discussion until we have something to play with.

2) WF:R web site is in the works, perhaps when it is released you can get a more 'official' look at the development.

3) the DEV team IS made up of players....Old and New(ish)...

4) The DEV Team does listen....if they didn't they won't post here. That does not mean every idea will be used or that every solution is the right one....

5) My understanding of WF:R so far is that it will be created from the ground up. There were ALOT of things that the DEV team wanted to empliment in the past but couldn't with out a major re-write.

6) The DEV team is in an extreamly early stage... There is no SDK yet... Hell, it's not even sure what Base game will be used....D3 or Q4...(My bet is on Q4...)

7) The DEV team is not ONE MAN, for all you Static lovers out there. Static is the lead, and is doing a very good job at that. He is very open to other members inputs. He is the primary vision at this point but knows he can not do this alone.

8) That's it, I have to go,...
_