Author: {wf}shadowspawn <shadowspawn_at_shadowspawn.net>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/13/2004 3:09:49 PM
Subject: GTK Radiant fuckup humor

Just some of the most fucking fucked up fuckage in the GTK Radiant dev trunk lately. For the hell of it, i look at all the bugs that get slammed through and laugh, because 99% of the bug reports are from Spog or ttimo changing shit that was better left alone.

obviously these guys will never work on a serious application; i remember what happened with photoshop 5 when just a few keystrokes were changed. Lightwave, 3ds, AutoCad... these applications never change the fundimental controls for fear of lashback from people who use it.

I don't hate the guys, I admire the work and appriciate the efforts... I just wish someone would get their fingers out of their ass and slap them upside their heads with a god damned cluestick.

but this stuff is funny anyway.

BUG REPORT

CPU/RAM/Operating System: p4/4gb/xp/lin
Hard Drive Space: 2000000gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nv
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
The error is you have made changes that make the editor worse with face texturing and you removed one click texturing because you want your editor to become really unpopular.

Cause of Error:
Turned it on

BUG REPORT

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows XP home edition
Hard Drive Space: tonnes
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVIDIA MX/MX400
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5 beta

Error:
I want Ctrl+Shift+mouse1 to select one surface cause frankly I have no idea what the hell it does now, and also I would like it so that when u select a vertecy on a patch mesh if it would select the whole row or column rather then just the closest one, unless u hold Shift+select. TY.

Cause of Error:
I just tried to select one surface like in 2.1, and tried to select the verticies like in 2.1.

_