Author: A Sniper <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/1/2004 7:45:42 PM
Subject: RE: something is going thru the wfdev address

"6/20/04
Ok, any of you admins looking at this site wondering where the hell, what the hell this email message is about in german coming from me, be rest assured it sure as shit isn't. Use your super admin abilities and notice that the originating ip address, 80.171.8.170, is from some ASDL connection in germany. I'm not in germany. I'm nowhere near it.
Some fucktard is spreading propaganda using known spam holes in people's computers and has my email as the return address.

Yes that's correct, propaganda. Political bullshit has now hit our email inboxes as well as fucking spam. USA companies apparently have no problems in avoiding being a target, but dial-up/broadband users without any shred of intelligence on patching their machines are a great springboard for these people to spread their own point of view. Seriously, I don't mind spam at all compared to this bullshit.

So don't email me, it's not from me, don't ask me what the fuck that email is about, run it through babelfish (which I did, my german is rusty), and find the network admin from that IP address, here's the hyperlink to a whois already for you, and tell them to fuck off and block smtp from remote computers except to THEIR email servers.

Fuckwads." - Shadowspawn.net

Weapons Factory Revolution - WFR Graphics Designer/Web Designer

_