Author: PK <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 8/31/2004 6:18:18 PM
Subject: RE: Jabes..

I had truly considered letting this one go, but the part about punching pillow's and lurking sorta sat with me wrong.

If your definition of lurking involves chooseing to scim thru this forum on occasion looking for the occasion intelligent post or useful post and opting not to reply to every dumb fucking post with an even dumber post, then yes I am a prostar lurker. This has nothing to do with being elite, this has to do with how I am as a person. Unlike most, I don't change my personality cause im on the internet. This is how I am in person and many on this board who know me can agree with that. A pet peev of mine are people who feel they need to be someone there not. No matter what the circumstances. After reading your reply, your obviously not dumb, so my question would be, why do consistently reply or start threads with some of the dumbest shit on the internet? Is it because you think the masses of this forum actually find you funny or are these the only friends you have? Either way man, elitist or not, do yourself a favor and look at how much you post and what you post.....that in itself should be enough of a reality check.

As far as the pillow punching. Haha that comment actually made me laugh, I said what I said, regards less of the internet or not, thats how I am. If you would of been here at the studio with me and defended someone I was ragging on for being a dumbass. I would of done the same shit I did to you here, reminded you of how much of a dumbass you were. I have no hard feeling's for you, shit I don't even know you, all I know is what I read here and assume that your the same in person. Feel free to prove me diffrent.

-Jack
_