Author: jabes <hi>     Reply to Message
Date: 8/31/2004 3:19:11 PM
Subject: RE: Jabes..

You're coming out of nowhere, and so am I.

So, understanding, that my comment about you going back into your hole was a dig on you coming at this board like a flaming lurker. why hate on ANYONE that you've not spoken at length to? Why don't you just go punch your pillow? throwin out shit about hiding behind the internet? lol I'm hiding behind 2k miles of fibre, fuckface. You want to catch a ride to Minneapolis, feel free. I'll have a nice long talk to you about communities, mutual respect between people you don't know nor understand, and wax filosophy with you.

I shouldn't have to tell you not to be a flaming lurker and I shouldn't have to tell you that I dislike clam's corniness just as much as he hates me for wearing a tinfoil hat.

Keep slangin that shit PK. You may be connected to this community, but you aren't its critic.

And I'm more than capable of making MY own career choices as well PK, go punch your pillow some more. OH JABES, I JUST WISH I COULD GET HIM OUT FROM BEHIND THAT MONITOR. lol you're fucking arrogant, self-centered, and you can't take what you slang. shit.
_