Author: Hoak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 8/8/2004 7:01:37 AM
Subject: RE: Re: WFR

Yes, good voice actors willing to work for free are very hard to find. Getting a good or inspired performance out of someone that may have a nice voice but lack the experience or is too inhibited for the chore is equally difficult (or can cost ya a lot of beer for some rather... questionable results).

In all it's one of the most challenging, fun, rewarding, and impossible chores I've been stuck with; when I've been able to make it work...

I can't make any commitments to deliver good voice actors; I certainly have the tools to get all the work done and five months ago I had access to free time with three extraordinary talents that would have loved to do such a thing for me -- now they're touring with their Theater company, and I'll probably never see them again... That's how this stuff goes.

I'm reaching to even be able to commit to something as indefinite as WFR, but everything you guys have done is to a very high standard, and I know I'd enjoy putting good sound on it if the opportunity avails.

_