Date: 3/3/2004 9:23:47 AM
Subject: RE: my fad diet - tones styles

i'm at 260, so ya, fat.

aiming for 200 in maybe a year...

7:30
10:00
12:30
3:00
5:30 are the times i've been trying to stick to for meals. i missed breakfast today, so i had a protein bar with my ephedrine around 8:30 and skipped the 10:00 meal. a small piece of salmon for lunch, with another one to have at 3:00. boneless, skinless, fatless pork chop for supper, with another one for tomorrow morning. shit like that is the routine. i've had a lot of chicken already this week, so i'm going for the pork and fish today. probly more chicken tomorrow tho. Like i said, trying to teach myself to eat veggies, cause i've just never liked any of them since i was like 12. :/ I haven't gotten to buying any fruit yet this week, but that will come as well. The food is fine, i don't have any problems with that part, it's all this science mumbojumbo that i still don't have all figured out. the protein bars/shakes and the ephedrine, and all that jazz.

as for the gym schedule, i'm there at least 7-8 times a week, either first thing in the morning, 7:00 for an hour before work, or right after work around 5:30, 6:00. after work, it generally pushes my last meal of the day to around 7:00 instead of 5:30, but i don't think it's TOO bad, since i have VERY little carbs for that meal anyway. Those are the only two times i go, sometimes i do both in one day, sometimes i'll go 2 days without doing either. depends on what's going on with the gf's schedule, and a lot of other things, but i do commit to getting there as much as possible. I do cardio if it's in the mornings, cause i'm by myself, and at nights i'll do lifting with gimp.

Sean is an idiot. :/
_