Author: {wf}shadowspawn <shadowspawn_at_shadowspawn_dot_net>     Reply to Message
Date: 2/15/2004 5:55:50 PM
Subject: nother little update

in my /temp dir theres 3 new avi's of the bots in action (stock bots). you'll notice 3 things:

1 file has about 100 bots running around looking for things. yes, 100 of them. no animation, but they are md3's nonetheless.

1 file has the bots using platforms. logically.

1 file has the bots navigating everywhere that they need to; no grapple.

i am slowly ripping out code that is no longer used and consolidating allot of stuff; breaking into the edict structure and indexing some new levels.

instead of allot of ent->wf_team its ent->wf.wf_team, instead of ent->pers_homing its ent->wf.pers_homing, instead of ent->is_bot its ent->ai.is_bot etc, preparing it for .net as well. (got allot of dx9 stuff planned after first release)

just cleaning up. ya'll gotta remember its gonna be on sourceforge, and as anyone who's worked with the wf source knows its one big clusterfuck to find anything; this way if it's clean people can hunt around better to see how stuff was done.

I also stripped out every damn //loki i could find because everything has been rewritten anyway.

_