Author: GOD <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/4/2003 1:15:15 PM
Subject: omg, horizons propaganda

omg sounds so good omg

'I just logged out of Horizons for the last time. I just got through a battle of at least 100 people and at least 50 mobs.

Let me just say, damn!

I've never seen anything like it. 30 FPS and minor lag with over 100 characters on my screen at once. Unbelievable.

We started out by actually being ambushed by about 15 or so mobs. Normally, our heals alone get us so laggy that we would of all been dead. Instead of the normal beta lag, we were able to ress and target specific mobs to finally survive in a very intense battle. We ressed up and moved into a more blighted area, and soon found many mobs that we have never seen before in the entire beta. This proves that AE had been hiding lots of content from us during beta.

Even engaging super high level mobs including the Avatar of Pain and some General, we still had no lag. So much so, that you could see how Harmony's damage was what killed the General. There is no possible way that this could have happened in the other builds with even ten people, let alone one hundred!

The memory leak wasn't as severe either. With all this content added, the combat actually meaning something, and the lag much better, this beta build was a big improvement over all the others.

Tonight definately convinced me to buy this game. :)'

_