Author: Phate <@bc>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/7/2003 7:45:59 AM
Subject: RE: fusion - tuesday

see thats why i'm throwing EVERYTHING into fusion after i get team9/10 finalized. i mean a laser-guided sentry killer? a camera-enabled/guided bomb? can you even imagine that?

C4 / Plastic Explosive?

A stable explosive with explosive power even greater than TNT. It can be timed or remote controlled, or even both, depending on the model.

Chaff Grenade?

A weapon designed not to attack or even alert enemies, but to release chaff and jammers to confuse and jam electronic devices in the area for a small period of time. Explodes five seconds after the pin is released.

Claymore Mine?

A type of mine that has a field of sensitivity. The field is cone-shaped and once it detects someone in it, it explodes metal plastic and other fragments, almost like a shotgun. Invisible to the naked eye, it requires a detector or thermal goggles to see them.

Nikita / Remote-Controlled Missiles?

A missile launcher that allows you to move the launched missiles via remote control. A camera is on every missile, and the user sees it on an LCD screen on the launcher. It can be used to destroy far distant objects, or to spy in narrow places. The missiles can be remotely detonated as well.

Stun Grenade?

Also known as a flash-bang. This weapon causes a bright flash and a loud kaboom. This will cause enemies to see spots, hear a loud ringing noise, or even getting knocked out for a while. However, they are done in a millisecond, so the victim's sight and hearing is not permanently damaged.

_