Author: {wf}shadowspawn <shadowspawn_at_shadowspawn_dot_net>     Reply to Message
Date: 8/25/2003 3:41:03 PM
Subject: RE: boy i did ramble

well the bugs, the 'bugs' are what always started arguments even internally. some called a defensive borg a bug. to me, thats strong, cause I look at how it's handled in TF.

A sentry splitting into two and becoming indestructable except by those few that know how to kill it, ok that's a bug.

stingers kicking the shit out of a standing still gunner, that wasn't a bug. it leaping out at grapplers when it went idle, that was.

the sentry stand bug from q2wf was a bug. planting a sentry right outside the doorway of the spawn isn't a bug, but wfa has code that mappers used to stop that from happening, but then it became a hinderance if the door was near a major choke point.

so then it all gets fuzzy; what makes it fun? i'd rather strip it to the base to remind everyone what WFA came from, then fix any bugs that crop up.

i'm not looking to make this popular; im looking to remind or show people were all this talk about what WF was all about.

_