Author: {wf}shadowspawn <shadowspawn_at_shadowspawn_dot_net>     Reply to Message
Date: 8/13/2003 2:03:50 PM
Subject: RE: WF Fusion Release Date!!!!

Truecombat. Been busy with that for the past week and 1/2, commitments to projects come in order. those levels sure do look purty tho.

I did get the updated code tho for the model fixes, but I dunno if i'll be able to hack code at quakecon so a team6 will probably be in order since after 7 class models are loaded clients just run out of room for stuff.

i usually chainsmoke and drink coffee and depending on how bad the code is from others, consume vast amounts of alcohol so I can slow down my brain to try and figure out wtf happened. (tho the first question when someone looks at my code is 'are you on crack?', so I don't complain, its all blobs of code during fits of rage finding bugs)

i doubt i'll be in the right state of mind to code at quakecon, but if i get bored or can't sleep i will still try; i usually only code for about 3 hours at a time tops before moving over to something else in the project, its just now that the project is about to wrap up so its all code now. Well I can busy myself with the hud and ui I guess.

seriously tho, there are some 'interesting' changes. for one: there is now going to be a cgame as well as a game and ui dll, so that means more freedom to do stuff(tm).

_