Author: {wf}shadowspawn <shadowspawn_at_shadowspawn_dot_net>     Reply to Message
Date: 8/8/2003 3:49:57 PM
Subject: WF Fusion will not be at quakecon

due to the fact that new memory code has been introduced with greater management and greater utilization and with it comes greater bugs, i doubt it will be getting fixed before quakecon.

On a side note I figured out why all of ID games have issues with flames that don't animate, and jerky ents and skies... and why WFA sometimes will have superfast depots, odd tracking for the sentry (well one issue with it anyway), standing still grenades that don't really do splash damage or are triggered right. The scope of the fix is funny: <KrimZon> its kind of creepy to use data values just cause they vastly exceed the expected duration of the human race

Back to the problems tho: it works, but the rendering part of the code is a little flaky atm. It's segregated to skins on meshes, and since it's not my deal since i'm working on the TC maps and everyone is friggin melting their computers into slag with this heat... don't get ur hopes up.

_