Author: {wf}shadowspawn <shadowspawn_at_shadowspawn_dot_net>     Reply to Message
Date: 8/1/2003 12:56:57 PM
Subject: RE: some misc stuff that is worth reading

figured. the linux port (and my own attempt at a mac port) will be after its stable and beta released, after i clean up the code as well (right now its a mess with 3 chasecams coded in!).

my g/f finishes up her semester soon, and i am wiping her mac of all os9.x residuals and going straight osx, with all sorts of tools to compile (i have a 2 week window to do this) so mac port should come in later then sept, assuming i can figure out what to do. (never compiled anything on a mac, ever).

while im busy with the TC maps, dlb will be doing some stuff, passively (not actively releasing anything), static may or may not (he's busy with RL stuff) and whoever is helping will also be working on modeling/code also. That's the reason I put up a cvs in the first place, cause I knew i would get busy, and my vacation only lasted so long.

The next maps for TC are the ones that were backburnered cause they were so complex (i swear i still get lost in them while editing, they are so urban), so its gonna eat about 2 weeks of my time at least.

_