Author: {wf}shadowspawn <shadowspawn_at_shadowspawn_dot_net>     Reply to Message
Date: 7/15/2003 2:43:59 PM
Subject: RE: Any updates on Fusion SS ?

animations / vweaps mostly. That means guns with hands (or at least the animation frames). There are allot of weapons in wf; all grenades are at least done.

specials like the biosentry and the camera need to get done. I have the camera, but its like 156 verts for a box with a cylinder on it.

here is a list of weapons. It's not daunting considering the media is already there; its just not consistant and viewable first person weapons are different then what they are carrying around. (mega, dartgun, supershotgun, sniper rifle, stuff like that are either in md2 or md3 format). They are also skinned, just in horrible pcx format. but the md2's aren't 'tagged' skin formats like md3's.

For someone to learn modeling its a great chance to work with pre-made models.

Find me in irc, i'll give you a pk3 with all the weapons in them; and you already have the wfa weapons. The animation frames, welp you will have to go off of the md2 ones. If you scrounge up some from polycount just note it so I can get their permission.

_