Author: RisK <@>     Reply to Message
Date: 7/12/2003 3:16:14 PM
Subject: RE: RisK

Did not relize that you had taken over development of WFF and when did I not cooperate with the wishes of the dev team? (For the record you have no idea how far I have gone in reverse engineering and other hacking regarding WFA*, but never released anything** out of respect of the dev team).

Or is it maybe that I just hurt your feelings back? Yes, I have indeed critized the dev team (you?) on many cases or least thought it. Nothing wrong with some some criticism, but if you can't handle some criticism then there isn't much I can do about it.

But I have zero interest in your mud tossing contest, so I'll just withdraw my offer of assistant for the time being.

*What can I say it is a hobby, some ppl like autopsy (the bonus of using google as spellcheck, you are always learning new stuff) dead animals, I play with software code :P

**Expect for this first and only minor misunderstanding regarding replaced entity list for maps, but in the end it was more technical nature (SS insisted that I was decompiling). As far as I recall I widthdraw all the modifcations by request of SS.
_